1. Lock multiple screws at the same time to replace multiple workers; For example, 8 axis automatic locking screw machine, lock 8 screws at the same time. Axis number can be customized according to customer requirements.
2. High cost performance of the machine, usually within one year;
3. Manually remove the product, the machine automatically locks the screws and can determine whether the screws are.
Lock, have lock the defective product machine will alarm prompt, convenient distinguish bad product.
4. Electric batch transmission torque lock screw through universal transmission shaft, easy to adjust the screw hole position,
It is easy to change the product variety.
5. Good versatility. It can be removed without locking screws.
6. The turbine method is used to compare with the traditional vibration plate or lifting type. Volume and noise are smaller, maintenance is more convenient.
7. Simple operation of the machine, the staff quickly mastered the operation and debugging;
Ii. Parameter performance:
1. The lock shaft number 2-12 axis is optional.
2. Leak lock/float lock/slide tooth detection customer can match.
3. High reliability and durability. All the electrical and gas systems are imported with original imported parts.
4. Adjust the position and height of spindle to adapt to the quick change of different products.
5. Can cooperate with the assembly line to realize automatic operation.
6. Lock speed :2-5 seconds /PCS, depending on the length of the screw.
7. Torque adjustment: each shaft can be adjusted independently.
8. Air source: 5-7kg/cm2.
9. Power supply: 220V 50Hz power 300W.
10. Suitable for screws: M1- -m8.
11. Suitable for products: toys, photoelectric, computer, plastic, electric car wheels and other products.
Scope of application:
1. Applicable screw range: m1-m6.
2. Use the screw head type: one word, cross, triangle, club, hexagon, H first class.
3. Used screw surface treatment such as: nickel, clay pot, zinc plating, white zinc plating, copper plating, etc.
4. Used screw materials such as iron, copper, stainless steel etc.
5. Materials for locking screw products such as plastic, iron, aluminum, etc.
6, multiple spindle fixed lock screw machine widely used in various industries, such as mobile phones, hard drives, keyboards, toys, LCD/LED modules, communications equipment, electrical appliances, toys, auto parts and other electronic factory assembly.